Myfitnesspal

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Holiday Challenge Day 9

I was pleasantly surprised when I logged in to myfitnesspal last night to complete my diary, and lo and behold, they've added a beta feature that I believe may revolutionize dining out experiences! There is a check in feature to your favorite restaurant, supposedly allowing you to find nutritional information for participating restaurants, all in one convenient place. So cool!


This morning, with a student involved in our healthy food/marketing initiative for the Newman Cafe, I am planning on getting into our kitchen downstairs and creating a list of all the meals below 600 calories. This is needed work here, because as myfitnesspal is recognizing, more and more people want to know exactly what they are eating. 

For today, get to know what you are eating (use myfitnesspal if you haven't already). Find out the calories of your food. How about the fat, carbs, and protein? We are going to use all this information to create a plan that works for you to keep this challenge going!

God, help me to know you, and to know the food I'm eating!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the info, keep up the good work going.... I really enjoyed exploring your site. good resource...
    noan

    ReplyDelete