Myfitnesspal

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Holiday Challenge Days 12-13

Yesterday was pretty busy, as I had to go to a family event and then travel to Boston for Lift at the Cathedral of the Holy Cross. I was completely gassed in the morning due to a great tabata workout. This morning after returning from Boston at 1am, I somehow mustered the strength to get to 60 minute spin. I just keep putting in the work, despite a busy schedule, and the results are showing!

On that note, it's a good idea to take pictures of yourself as you progress through your journey. I realized that I had a picture taken at lift last year. Here's just a year from Advent 2014 to Advent 2015: 
What's great is remembering the amazing transformation the picture on the left already was. The Lord's power is definitely awesome!

It may be humbling to take photos of yourself, but I tell you the off for remaining faithful to your efforts is being able to have inspiring pictures like this. It also helps to see what I will never go back to. So if you haven't already, take a before picture that you would like to refer to later. Stay motivated!



2 comments: