Myfitnesspal

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Holiday Challenge Day 24

Today I tried something new. My friend asked me to join in on a bike to barre class. It's an hour long half on bike half leg strengthening class using techniques from ballet. Seeing as though I could use some good stabilization techniques, and also promised some good coffee afterward, I decided to dismiss any sort of traditional masculine/feminine judgments and go with it. Heck, professional sports players swear by ballet exercises. 

It was fun and challenging! My legs are on fire. Thanks for the invite, Ryan! 

Afterwards I had a good discussion which further solidified my desire to keep pushing towards skin surgery and becoming spin certified. I've worked to hard to not do the things I love and feel uncomfortable in my own skin. 

I guess a moral of today would be shed the judgments of others. If God is for us, who can be against us? My counselor pout it this way today: this might be a challenging level in the video game of life, but you gotta figure it out to get to the end of the game. Cool things is, you have friends who are helping you to figure it out, and God is your hp!



4 comments:

  1. Weight loss tips, food for weight loss, fat burning workouts, and the best Weight Loss Plans diet plan for you.

    ReplyDelete

  2. The main aims of diet control are listed below:
    1. Avoid hyperglycemia
    2. Minimize fluctuations in blood glucose levels and reduce overall blood glucose
    3. Achieve weight diabetic diet reduction in obese patients to reduce insulin resistance, hyperglycemia, and dyslipidemia
    4. Avoid hypoglycemia and weight gains that are commonly associated with drugs such as insulin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this article. Its really helpful also visit my blog
    Liposuction for weight loss in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  4. its wonderful and awesome articles. Its very useful information's for people

    www.fittravel.in

    ReplyDelete