Myfitnesspal

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Holiday Challenge Day 23

My gym announced its weight loss challenge for the new year today. It's pretty awesome to be debating whether or not I want to take place since the goal would be to lose about 16+ lbs in 8 weeks. The awesome thing about that is that my current trajectory and goal is less than that...and I'm ok with that! We will see what I decide.
(Put up my tree last night)

Today's spin and strength was great, as a new instructor tried out the spin portion. I felt motivated to push harder and harder, and it was great to log a 50/50 cardio/fat loss for the hour, pushing the watts to over a 100.

Today's goal, especially as my students are studying hard for exams is PUSH HARDER! While we're still in the beginning of the week, now is the time to do what we first set out to do: keep the holiday weight from coming on, or take off the extra weight we've put on. For some of you this will mean taking a few pounds off now so as to make up for the coming feasts at Christmas time. 

During spin and strength we got outside today for a couple sprints. Take advantage of the weather, regardless of whether you are protesting global warming. It's so nice to be energized for the week by the sun that is shining for you! Thanks, God!

No comments:

Post a Comment