Myfitnesspal

Monday, December 7, 2015

Holiday Challenge Day 15 Weigh In

-4.4lbs!

Challenge start: 224
Week 1: 223.8, -.2lbs
Week 2: 219.4, -4.4lbs
Total: -4.6lbs 

Super excited to be under 220lbs, as this represents a new territory for me in my weight loss. It also inches me that much closer to the official bmi designation of overweight vs obese, even though I know that with skin surgery I wouldn't be in that category. 

The last few days on the bike have been strenuous and I've been very gassed. To show up this morning and put out a record 161 watts in 45 minutes is so amazing. I'm starting this week off right! 
Get that heart rate up!
It's great to be in a place that motivated me to push beyond what I thought I could do. Making new friends in the process is definitely key. 
As I look to this second week of Advent and tomorrow's great feast of the Immaculate Conception, I pray for Mary's intercession that in my weakness I may be brought to experience more sanctifying grace. It's great to have power on the bike, it's even greater to have the power to love. 

1 comment:

  1. have enjoyed I reaing your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I dam appreciating your effort. You can visit my website weight loss

    ReplyDelete