Myfitnesspal

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Holiday Challenge Day 17

Today was one of those very blah days for me. We all get them sometimes. It's funny how they can seem to hit without warning, or how the weather being just the least bit cloudy can change the mood. It's then that I have to realize the power that comes from God is invisible, immaterial. I have to reach out to him.

I'm doing a lot more of that lately, even as I become more accustomed to a daily rhythm of life in my new assignment. I need the Lord, I need my program, I need good people in my life. It's not bad to need these things because I am powerless over many things in my life. 

Some friends will come and go. Others who love you and what you are about will be there for you when you need to reach out. And that's why I turn to God above all, because he is always there with his mercy and his unconditional love.

Now is not the time to fall back into old patterns, and fall into overeating or isolation. When you are HALT (hungry, angry, lonely, tired), this is the time to halt and reach out. 


5 comments:

  1. This is a brilliant writing and very pleased to find this site. I couldn’t discover to much different information on your blog. I will surely be back again to look at some other important posts that you have in future.
    commencer le trail

    ReplyDelete
  2. have read many blogs in the net but have never come across such a well written blog. Good work keep it up
    anti-fatigue kitchen mat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Health and body care is very are very important for life and that's why some medicine and some tips are specially design for health and body care.
    waist trainer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spot on with this article, I really think this website needs more attention. I'll probably be back to read more, thanks for the info.
    lose weight fast

    ReplyDelete