Myfitnesspal

Monday, November 30, 2015

Holiday Challenge Day 8

Weigh In Day!


Begin challenge weight: 224
Week 1: 223.8, -.2lbs
Total Challenge: -.2lbs

I am so happy to have maintained weight throughout thanksgiving week, and to be a tiny bit under where I started, even with a hiccup along the way. Now the real work begins! I expect because I am losing weight rapidly after a fluctuation, that I will see a significant change this week. 

I am undertaking a certain penance and preparation for Christmas during Advent this year. Alcohol is a contributing factor to overeating and at the very least empty calories. It's something I've been praying about for a while now, and just confirmed for me in the last week by starting the challenge. 

While you begin this second week of the challenge, are you motivated to do something new up until Christmas? 

1 comment: