Myfitnesspal

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Holiday Challenge Day 14

Get it done! Completing the second week of our challenge and looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in, we look to our original intentions and advantages for sticking to this program. If you haven't been super strong at your resolves, now is the time to kick it into gear before Christmas time. The holiday parties and super sweets are on the way. Now is the time to strengthen your resolves and build up some virtue so that you can resist those extra calories. 

I'm so edified by my friends who completed the Hot Chocolate Run for safe passage in NoHo today. If it weren't for me having to work I would have been with them. My Sunday spin instructor and motivator friend Ryan ran the course and then taught HIIT ride today. I was so upset my Fitbit couldn't keep up with the ride, but I put in the work anyway. It's not all about the technology, it's about getting it done!
(Part of team energia-50/50 fitness at hot chocolate run)

1 comment: