Myfitnesspal

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Day 45 Holiday Challenge

New Year's Eve!!!

Tonight I challenged my Vigil Mass crowd to pray a Hail Mary each day of 2015 for their particular resolution. It turns out that the majority of people who have given up resolutions did not pray or keep their resolution in mind on the day they gave up. Why not ask the Mother of God to help you stay motivated throughout the next year? 

Here's a little formula you can try:

Mary, my mother and helper, help me to stay motivated in my effort to (state resolution) for at least today. 

Hail Mary...


I can't tell you how many people who have tried this end up surprising me with amazing results half way through the year. May the Mother of God surprise you. 

For myself, I resolve to run my first 10k this year, to get to my first goal weight of 50% loss by June 2 (my 30th birthday), and perhaps to be below the 200 mark for 2016. 

No comments:

Post a Comment