Myfitnesspal

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Day 49 Holiday Challenge: weigh in

Weigh in Day!

Weight at start of challenge: 289.4
Today's weight: 270.8
Week 1: -1.6
Week 2: -3.2
Week 3: +.4
Week 4: -3.2
Week 5: -8.8
Week 6: -.4
Week 7: -1.8

Total challenge weight loss: 18.6
Total weight loss since Oct 2013: 193.8

If you're reading this on the desktop version you will notice the new myfitnesspal ticker on the top of the blog. Now you will be able to see my day to day weigh ins as I finish the challenge.

I'm very happy with this week's result. It's been another trying time with holiday festivities of the New Year, but the weight loss this week is right where it should be. We will see if I can get to the goal of 267 by Friday (the final weigh in day of the challenge). Since I already passed my original goal, any additional weight loss this week is low cal icing on angel food cake! 

During this feast of the Epiphany, I want to extend my Christmas blessings to you and yours. May the star which lit the way of the Magi to encounter the Christ child guide you along your path of wellness throughout the year!

1 comment: