Myfitnesspal

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Day 21 Holiday Challenge

Weigh in day

Challenge Start weight: 289.4
Today's Weight: 285
Week 1: -1.6
Week 2: -3.2
Week 3: +.4
Challenge weight loss: 4.4
Overall weight loss (oct 2013): 179

As I expected several times this week, I have been very stressed and on the road, helping my Mom move. I have more or less maintained my weight throughout. I experienced a normal fluctuation after a hard workout at the gym. Has my diet been 100% on track? No. 

At this point, it all has to do with behavior.    In terms of eating, I haven't lost any of my "abstinence" as regards overeating or binging. But in terms of the science of it all, the data suggests that I can be more discerning with regard to the calorie intake and exercise...I did not get to the gym as much this week, focusing on moving boxes and furniture. Suffice it to say, it was hard to estimate, and hard to keep up when I was stressed. 

Luckily things are coming to a close with the move and I have some time for renewal. I will be focused on seeing some weight loss by next week. 

It's good to have small stumbles! It makes the journey real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment