Myfitnesspal

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Day 35 Holiday Challenge: weigh in

Weigh in Day
Start challenge weight: 289.4
Today's weight: 273
Week 1: -1.6
Week 2: -3.2
Week 3: +.4
Week 4: -3.2
Week 5: -8.8
Total challenge loss: 16.4
Total loss (since oct 2013): 191

I'm scratching my head with this one, but I've weighed myself a couple times over the last couple days. The result is accurate. I've somehow posted a big loss this week. The combo of being sick, working hard, getting more cardio in than strength training, and cutting back on extra calories has paid off. I don't expect my body to keep this going for next week, but I'm very happy for this weigh in. 

What this means is that I have crossed the 190 mark, having only 10 to go til the big 200, and 40 to go til 50% loss. I have also hit the goal of my challenge, and so I will set a further goal of 6 more pounds before Jan 9th. That will take me to 267, which is a pound less than my lowest weight in seminary. 

As we prepare for the coming of the Lord at Christmas, I reflect on the role of the Virgin Mary, who allowed this wonderful mystery to unfold with a simple "yes" to the Lord. May we continue to give our "yes" to this endeavor, knowing that with the Lord all things are possible. 


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete