Myfitnesspal

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

200 pounds lost!

Today's a big day. I could barely pick up the 100 pound dumbbell while training with Erica today. I can't wrap my mind around the fact that I've lost two of those. 200lbs! Of course, if you do simple math, that means this much smaller 264 pound frame used to weigh 464. 

Here's the before and after:
That's what losing 200lbs looks like.

This blog has been a testament of what it's taken to get here. Today I'm overwhelmed with the support of so many people, the encouraging words on Facebook, and the amount of gratitude I have for those who have stuck by me through the thick and thin. My words simply cannot express this thanks enough. 

Here are some more pics of the transformation from Fall of 2013 to today:
Entering Guest House, Rochester, MN
After winning holiday weight loss challenge at the RAC
90 lbs lighter
100 lbs lighter
First 5k
Climbing Mt Holyoke
Return to Guest House, 6 months later, 150lbs lighter
1st Trapeze flight
Ice Skating
Dec 31 2013 to Dec 31 2014
200 lbs lighter!

And 65 more to go by 2016...











No comments:

Post a Comment