Myfitnesspal

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Holiday Challenge Day 2

I want to make some of the suggestions of this challenge a little easier day by day than last year's. If you want an in depth challenge, please refer to the archives for more material. 

Today's challenge can be to compile a small list of 5 things that you will benefit from by maintaining your goals this holiday season.

For example:
1. I won't weigh 5-10lbs more 
2. I will be thankful for the other blessings in my life that aren't food/drink related
3. I will become a more generous person if I focus on the poor, feed the needy
4. I will be able to ward of lesser temptations in the future
5. I'll be ahead of the game by the new year, and that much closer to my ultimate goals

After you complete your list, say a little prayer. Ask God to bless this challenge, and for these benefits or promises to come true. God is on your side this holiday season. Isn't that what it's all about anyway?

1 comment: