Myfitnesspal

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Legitimate addiction...the outdoors

Yesterday I spent the morning with my sister up my new favorite spot on Mount Holyoke. The Summer House is now open (it hasn't been opened since 2010!) and the view is spectacular in all directions. On a clear day you can see Mounts Greylock and Monadnock. My sister, being an amateur photog, brought her camera and took some great photos. 

I trained with my trainer for the last time before my upcoming 5k this Saturday. He says I'm getting stronger, and I can feel it. He's all about me starting to train to climb the trail to the Summit House. That's the next goal after this 5k.

Good news! I've worked through a plateau, and the weight has started coming off again. Down 126, and within striking distance of ordination weight. I feel great. 

Let's see, a little truth. God is faithful. He'll help you be faithful. Persevere through those plateaus! Keep striving for your goals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment