Myfitnesspal

Friday, March 6, 2015

Spinning

I love spinning. I started spin class last October when I weighed roughly 305lbs. The spin bike said maximum user weight was 300, but I figured I was close enough. I remember the agony of the seat, the extreme tired feeling just trying to make it through a sprint, and the quad pain I would feel for days. 

Months later and I'm still hitting that bike, only 50lbs lighter and with so much improved endurance. I can honesty say, thanks to my instructor Erica and the spin community, I have found something I love to do. 

With that said, it comes at a cost. I made an investment today in some cycle shoes. $100, but worth it. I'm excited about the next class I take. 

Today's class was my best class, by far. My sprints were on point, and I was pumped throughout. All I have to say is if you're looking for a cardio exercise that will take you to the next level in any of your workouts, suffer through the first few sessions of spinning. Chances are you'll find an exercise that minute for minute will be the most rewarding decision you've made. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete