Myfitnesspal

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Holiday Challenge: huge news!

I got one of the calls I've been waiting for!

Today at Planet Fitness, during a commitment to one of my goals to add in more strength training, I got a phone call from the plastic surgeon's office to schedule a consultation for excess skin removal surgery!
I am super stoked! 

The cost for the consult is $150 out of pocket, which is steep, but worth it. It's funny, actually, that the weight loss challenge at my gym was the same amount. This is accomplishing my goals, and I can't wait to see where this will go. People have been so supportive since I made the announcement, and I am glad, because this will be a significant investment for which I've been encouraged by many to crowd fund. 

Having had this news all day, I celebrated by getting pumped up for the new beginnings theme ride with Katie at Energia tonight. I put out 173 watts in 55 minutes. The class worked their butts off, but I had an extra push in my sprints, riding the high of this awesome news.

It certainly feels like even though there may be obstacles in the way in the future, with the rides that we do at energia, I can push through anything! 

Today I preached on something more amazing. It's not about our power to love, but the fact that God has loved us first. How is it that we can push through on our own? It's nearly impossible! I need a higher power, and really, most awesomely, it's that higher power that has first reached out to me! 



3 comments:

  1. Hello,
    This above represented post just good and all about Weight Loss...Its a very helpful post...Keep posting...Thank you too much........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the wonderful information. I am very impressed with this blog post. Keep sharing useful information.
    urgent medical care brooklyn
    health clinic brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen far too many horrible results. My mom asked a plastic surgeon to remove excess fat from her abdomen, and you wouldn't believe the results. It didn't take her a whole week before she had a scar two and half inches long down her belly. The plastic surgeon did it in two operations, and I'll never forget the looks of frustration she had on her face.

    ReplyDelete