Myfitnesspal

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Beginning of Summer Goal Challenge

It's Holy Thursday, the day when the Church commemorates the Last Supper, and celebrates the institutions of the Priesthood and the Eucharist. I was happy to gather with about 20 of my brother priests and our Bishop for a luncheon and social time this afternoon. I'm glad I got a good workout in before that lunch!

It was great to share at lunch about the journey with some of my brothers who were sharing their own battles with weight and food. Since I'm keeping up the good fight, I'm focused on a new goal for summer.

I'm issuing this challenge: I would like to weigh 230 lbs on June 2nd, my 30th birthday. 232 will be the 50% weight loss mark, which is awesome. 

Starting out, I weighed in at 245 this morning. I will weigh in every Thursday until then, though you can always follow my ticker on the top of the desktop version of the blog. 

I am confident that I will exceed this goal, but it is a great goal to have, considering not many people can say they've lost half their weight. Pray for me, and I will pray for whatever goals you may have leading you into the summer months! 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete