Myfitnesspal

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Summer Goal Challenge Week 3

Challenge Start: 245lbs 
Week 1: 242.4, -1.6
Week 2: 241, -1.4

Week 3: 241, +/-0
Total: -4

To see no change this week is a little disappointing, considering I stepped up training and have been killing it in spin class. But I have to look at what's going on here. I've had to up the calories a bit to keep up with the workouts, have increased my protein intake to help build muscle, and have been taking my preworkouts with creatine more often. The result is likely muscle gain and water retention. Taking the calories down to about 2000 for this next week should help shed any excess. 

This process is still one day at a time, and I'm excited to see more muscle definition and strength, as well as faster sprints on the bike. I remain positive and am staying motivated for this challenge!

On last Friday I got to walk around the finish line of the Boston Marathon. Having seen it on Monday, even with all the rain, I'm determined that it will be in my future someday. I believe it will be possible if I run for a charity in 2017. 
Boston Strong!




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete