Myfitnesspal

Sunday, May 25, 2014

-120 milestone

After saying three masses today and getting lunch with a friend, I was pooped. I took a nap, but not before realizing that I needed to capitalize on the beautiful weather we're having. I became my usual comatose Sunday afternoon self, but had the alarm set for 5:30 pm, knowing I'd still have enough light out for a good workout. 

I got down to the gym and took a walk along the riverside, figuring out with mapmyrun that the normal walking path is about .7 miles a lap. I went into the gym finally and did 2.4 miles on the elliptical for a total of a 5k for the day. I would have done a full 5k on the elliptical, but my feet were kind of sore from being on them all day, and I didn't have my earbuds (I lost my apple earbuds the other day...so sad). 

I got on the scale right after the workout. 343, plus or minus 1 gives me 120lbs
of loss since October! I didn't overeat today, logged all my food, and feel a sense of great personal accomplishment.

Tomorrow I will celebrate Memorial Day not with traditional all you can eat barbecue. It will be remembrance of all who have died having served our nation. I will gladly take to my elliptical machine and the outdoors again, enjoying the freedom that so many people have fought to give us. Requiescant in pace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment