Myfitnesspal

Friday, July 10, 2015

The Bike trail and some new events

I've found a new love. It's the bike trail. I knew when I wanted to start training for a triathlon that I needed to transition from spin to biking outdoors. Now that I've purchased a bike and a friend loaned me a bike rack, I've hit the bike trail a couple times. It won't stop at a couple. 


Being outdoors during the summer is so amazing. Driving to discover new trails has also brought me together with parishioners who are biking enthusiasts. 
I even got my mom in on the action! 
I will say that after being out a couple times, I need a smaller and faster bike. But we'll get there! 

In other news, I am rededicating my energy towards my 12 step program, which has suffered a little because of ministry and trips. I am eager to continue the steps and to stay true to the eating behaviors that have gotten me to where I am today. There is no room for complacency. I must seek progress, especially on the spiritual side of things. 

I'm happy to announce a couple events which have been confirmed. I will appear on Catholic TV's This is the Day next Friday live at 10:30am. Also, I will be  the opening speaker at the Maine Catholic Men's Conference in Augusta on October 10th, a venue which will be shared with the great professor and philosopher Peter Kreeft. I am deeply honored to be able to share my story in these capacities!



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete