Myfitnesspal

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Mass Appeal

It's funny appearing on a show called Mass Appeal, partly because I say Mass, and partly because there's nothing very appealing about carrying an excess amount of mass. Shedding it is newsworthy, though! Thank you so much to the crew at TV22 for their interest and especially their hospitality on set.

I was interviewed by Seth in a quick 4 minute segment. It's pretty nerve wracking to try to get most of the story out in those few minutes, but I think we did a pretty good job. 


I wish I could have gone into detail about the faith aspect, as well as speak a little about my training routines, but you can read all about that through this blog. I was very humbled when Ashley, the other host of the show, began to recount a lot of my stories that she had read. Shout out to her! If I can inspire at least one person through this blog to begin the journey, I'll have done my job. Thankfully, I know that is already the case! 

In other news, a friend of mine with advanced staged cancer can no longer ride his bike. He decided, since I was looking to start training for long distance riding, to give me his 2004 Fuji roubaix. It's a sweet bike!
All I needed was a new rear tire. The peeps at the bike exchange I took it to were gushing over its quality. One girl asked me "you're sure you didn't pay your friend for that?" When I told her no, she said "you have a really really good friend." He certainly is. Whenever I ride it I'll think of him and those suffering cancer. It's providential, actually, that three of the interviewed people on the show Monday were cancer survivors, including myself. Get out there and live life to the fullest. 

6 comments:

  1. God Bless you Fr. Ryan., you deserve a lot of credit for Ashley. Sorry about your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very sorry about your friend and good luck with your weight loss journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been following your blog for few days.
    I'm being really impressed with your articles.
    I want to encourage you to continue writing
    with your great post.

    kimera

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very glad that I've come across into your blog.
    Your blog is extremely brilliant with your informative content.
    I've noticed some important tips from your post. Thank you.

    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also benefit from learning the assessments, but learn that alot of people ought to stay on essay to try and add worth in the direction of the authentic weblog release.
    What are the nutrition for Bikini body shape

    ReplyDelete