Myfitnesspal

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Day 11 Holiday Challenge

The day is here, one of the big reasons why you are doing this challenge. Today has been a traditional day for everyone to be an overeater. But it doesn't have to be so today. You get to define what to give thanks for today. It doesn't have to be an excuse to lose your resolve!

I give thanks for having lost a total of 180 lbs since Oct 2013. When I look at my progress log, it also shows that I've lost 150lbs since last Thanksgiving. I thank God, my family and friends, and all who have supported me in this journey. I can truly be thankful for being in the healthiest shape of my adult life. 

Today is a day to give thanks for the blessings in your life. Here at The Weigh and the Truth, the truth of the matter is that it isn't some abstract notion of thankfulness. Thanks demands to be given to someone. That someone is God. May you find him as the source of your blessings. 

Again, you have my support today. Don't give in to negative thoughts or "food pushers." You don't have to judge others because they are celebrating the day with food, but you can give yourself permission to skip the goodies, be healthy, and feel good come tomorrow morning. Take a look at yesterday's plan, and may God help you to carry it out. 

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment