Myfitnesspal

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Growth and change

Recently my trainer has been pushing me to increase my protein in my diet. There are so many theories out there about protein needs in strength training. After being weary to change, especially since my calorie intake is so important to me, I noticed some good ways to increase protein, one of them being ground turkey. 


Though I fear I'm loving the protein powder too much, increasing to 200g a day in total protein intake has helped immensely, both in strength and weight. Last week after a 5lb flux from climbing the mountain and taking extra days off in the gym, I've worked through my plateau, and am finally down to about 223. 

Change! I've been reassigned as a chaplain at the Newman Center at UMass Amherst. I will have great access to food and exercise options there....but I'm so conflicted. I want to thank Erica for helping me in these past months to grow so much. I just don't want to leave my gym at the moment. Praying for wisdom. 

5 comments:

  1. Good Luck in your new position Fr. Ryan and keep up the great work you have done for yourself. God is with you!
    Denise St. George

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collage of tips!The real, true “secret” of how we get fat and how we lose weight has been discovered decades ago.And since then, that “secret” has been used to help millions of people to lose weight. Unfortu-nately, mainstream medicine and the multi-billion dollar diet industry want to keep this a secret.Te problem is that although we know how to lose weight, most people don’t know how to take full advantage of these weight loss methods to really make the pounds come of fast.want to see the“secret”?
    click here>>http://www.bestcdb.com/diet<<

    ReplyDelete
  3. You information is so good i really liked it.
    weight lose

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's amazing and inspiring.
    I too am an avid maintainer and blog at loseweightfastreview1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete