Myfitnesspal

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A mountain, a vacation, a sickness and a new milestone!

Another large time has passed since I've blogged. I keep saying, I'll get to it tomorrow. Luckily, I haven't treated my program like that! 
Weeks ago I conquered my mountain challenge, climbing Mount Holyoke on a whim in less than a half hour to the top! 
Shortly after I was able to take a vacation to Florida for a week and a half. Though I can't say my eating was perfect, I was able to stay active and got a lot of sun! 

Having my LA Fitness membership was a lifesaver. It was great to catch up with friends and relax! Though the last day I was there I felt a cold coming on. 

It turned into a full blown chest cold for almost two weeks, which is why I've been incommunicado. But during that time I hit a new milestone! -140. My trainer is kicking me into high gear, recognizing that we need to work on getting the fat off as we have built some good muscle over the 3 1/2 months I've been training with him. Calisthenics galore. Burpies, that's all I have to say. 

I have a sponsor now, which was a major concern, and I am dedicated to my food behavior abstinence. Let's keep this going! 

No comments:

Post a Comment